OK..so here's my question. Am I destined to have to plan my entire life in 2-3 hour increments forever?!?! At this point Evan is taking a morning nap and an afternoon nap. He's on a fairly good schedule as far as when. Between 9-10 AM and then 1-2 PM.
So here's the dilemma, If I happen to go anywhere that is further than 10 minutes away (and those that live local know that pretty much means anywhere) he falls asleep in the car and then the naps are shot. I'm screwed for the rest of the day. No matter how hard I've tried, if he gets a 20 minute power nap in the car, he will count that as his real nap! :(( Sooooo if any of you brilliant friends of mine have any suggestions, I'm all ears. OR if that's just life and your only answer is "Suck it up Rachel" :) then I will resign myself to this for the next couple years at least. :)
Mamapedia Blogger - Mamapedia™
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment