Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Mission....

If you choose to accept it.. NOT

Like we need more to do. :)

Actually, I just thought that I have all these great friends that are great moms and I have a hard time keeping up with everyone. You are all pretty tech savvy as well so I thought....HEY...let's have a blog! This way we can chat, ask advise, vent, brag about our kids, etc. etc. :D What ya think?

I know there's a million mommy blogs and forums out there but I know for me getting advise and hearing stories from women I know and trust would be a lot more valuable than the random lady on Yahoo. :D

So, that was my motivation behind this. There's no pressure, just a place to blab if you need to.

I'm going to add all of you as Blog Authors so that you can add Site Links and Blog Links and whatever else you find useful or interesting. :D

Any who...hope you find this fun and/or helpful. Please let me know if you're not interested and I'll take you off the list.

But for those who are interested....BLOG AWAY.....

2 comments:

Trish said...

I love it! Great idea Rachel! I had tossed around the idea of doing a blog but didn't know where/how to start! Plus, sharing it takes pressure off of keeping it up.

And for my "mommy" comment....as a new mommy, our big feat of the day has been 5 minutes of tummy time!

Rachel Neal said...

LOL ahhh yes, tummy time. I don't know about you but I was all paranoid about the whole flat head thing. :) Evan pretty much hated his tummy time.

Good luck with that...get out the stop watch. :D