Well, the "in utero" mom of the group finds all the boob talk very enlightening. This week I have had encounters with you guys (the moms I can get behind) and another mom who breastfed her son until he was 3. She said she knew it was time to stop when he lifted up her shirt in a restaurant. Here's the kicker- she didn't mind if he lifted up her shirt at home, it was just in public that bothered her. Um, no thanks. I plan to give it a shot but that's all I can guarantee. Kat - good to hear your routine.
On another note, would you guys tell me the 1-2 best products you've gotten for your babies? We're starting to register and as you know it's a little overwhelming. It's always good to hear about favorites.
Mamapedia Blogger - Mamapedia™
16 years ago
2 comments:
Definitely the Boppy if you are going to nurse...though you may not want to after reading some recent blog entries :) Also a hands free carrier like the Bjorn or Snugli.
Yeah...overall nursing has been a good experience and saved us a bunch of money. I had the same "give it a shot" plan and it's worked out well...dispite the lop-sidedness. :D
As for products, we ADORE our swaddlers. They're so easy and they make swaddling a breeze. AND you can have ours if you want. THey're properly boy colored and we're not using them any more. :D
I would definitely recommend getting one of those vibrating Bobby chairs, Evan LOVED him and it's very soothing to them and will give you a chance to take a shower. :D
Post a Comment